It is our policy that all students wear school uniform when attending school, or when participating in a school-organised event outside normal school hours. Our policy regarding school uniform is based on the notion that school uniform:
- promotes a sense of pride in the school;
- engenders a sense of community and belonging towards the school;
- is practical and smart;
- identifies the students with the school;
- is fair and makes students feel equal to their peers in terms of appearance and removes peer pressure to dress in ‘designer’ fashions;
- is regarded as suitable wear for school and good value for money by most parents/carers;
- can assist identification of strangers on school premises;
- is designed with health and safety in mind.
Preferred Uniform Suppliers
F R MONKHOUSE LIMITED – The Shopping Centre, Cheadle Hulme. Tel: 0161 488 3411. Website: monkhouse.com CORONAVIRUS NOTICE: Please click here to read about Monkhouse’s booking system and safe shopping plan.
DAVENSPORT – 98 Bramhall Lane, Davenport. Tel 0161 483 3005. Website: davensport.com. CORONAVIRUS NOTICE: Davensport has introduced an appointment booking system which can be accessed from its website at davensport.com or by this direct link to the appointment booking system: davensport.com/appointments/