Year 10 Practice Interviews
Practice Interviews will take place on Thursday 7th June.
- Each student has been allocated a time slot, a reminder slip will be given to them.
- Students will go to the the front of Sixth Form room where they will receive a short briefing
- Students will then go into the main sixth form area for an interview.
- After the interview the student will complete a short evaluation.
- They will then return to class.
- Students CANNOT swap appointments or Appointment times
- Students MUST attend at the time shown
- Students CAN wear Business attire or School Uniform (A Business Suit, Trousers, Smart skirt, Blouse/Shirt, tie, etc. Definitely NOT anything else. Failure to follow these rules will be sanctioned. Students must not wear excessive makeup, no false or painted nails, heels on shoes and any other items you would deem inappropriate.)