22.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday · Term time only plus 3 additional days. To start September 2019 · Permanent . £9.36 per hour.
The successful candidates will undertake a range of catering assistant tasks in our busy school kitchen. It is
desirable that applicants have at least 6 months relevant experience, are able to work independently and as part of a team, alongside having an understanding of basic food hygiene, health and safety and safeguarding requirements within a school environment.
We can offer you:
- training relevant to the post
- a supportive and friendly working environment
- opportunity to gain an NVQ Level 1 Cleaning and Support Services
- an opportunity to join our talented team as we continue to rise as an established and successful 11-18 school
- childcare salary sacrifice scheme
- reduced gym and fitness class membership in our on site Sports Centre
- annual pay increase in increments within the pay grade
- auto-enrolment into the Local Government Pension Fund
Should you wish to discuss this vacancy further please don’t hesitate to contact us. Due to our safer recruitment practice we do not accept CV’s as a method of application.
Completed applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date stated below. Unfortunately we are unable to provide feedback on unsuccessful applications.
Closing date: 9am Friday 26th July 2019
Interview date: TBC