Resource School Integration Assistant
Actual Salary: £12,557 — £13,261 per annum · 31 hours per week, 8:15am to 3:15pm · Term Time Only ·
Permanent · To start as soon as possible
Hazel Grove High School has a vacancy for a Resource School Integration Assistant to support the inclusion of
students who have severe, complex or profound learning difficulties. The students may also have physical
disabilities and some have personal care needs.
It is desirable that applicants have experience of working with or caring for children with special needs and be
willing to undertake training relevant to the post.
We can offer you:
- full training relevant to the post
- a supportive and friendly working environment
- professional development opportunities
- an opportunity to join our talented team as we continue to rise as an established and successful 11-18 school
- a chance to work with our fantastic young people
- a school that believes in developing all its staff and students to be the best that they can be
- childcare salary sacrifice scheme
- reduced gym and fitness class membership in our on site Sports Centre
- annual pay increase in increments within the pay grade
- auto-enrolment into the Local Government Pension Fund
Should you wish to discuss this vacancy further please don’t hesitate to contact us. Due to our safer recruitment practice we do not accept CV’s as a method of application.
Completed applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date stated
below. Unfortunately we are unable to provide feedback on unsuccessful applications.
Closing date: 9am, Wednesday 28th November 2018
Interview date: Week Commencing 3rd December 2018 (Date TBC)