Learning Support Assistant
Actual Salary: £6136.67 per annum · 15.75 hours per week, 8:45am to 3:15pm · Term Time Only · Permanent. To start November 2018
Hazel Grove High School has a vacancy for a Learning Support Assistant. Duties include providing in-class learning support to targeted students and working with small groups of students across the curriculum with a specific focus on literacy and numeracy. Experience of supporting pupils or young people and working within a school or education setting would be advantageous but is not essential. It is essential that applicants are able to work with and motivate young people enabling them to access the curriculum as fully as possible.
We can offer you:
- full training relevant to the post
- a supportive and friendly working environment
- professional development opportunities
- an opportunity to join our talented team as we continue to rise as an established and successful 11-18 school
- a chance to work with our fantastic young people
- a school that believes in developing all its staff and students to be the best that they can be
- childcare salary sacrifice scheme
- reduced gym and fitness class membership in our on site Sports Centre
- annual pay increase in increments within the pay grade
- auto-enrolment into the Local Government Pension Fund
Should you wish to discuss this vacancy further please don’t hesitate to contact us. Due to our safer recruitment practice we do not accept CV’s as a method of application, please do not apply if you have previously submitted an application in the past six months for this post.
Completed applications should be emailed to email@example.com by the closing date stated below. Unfortunately we are unable to provide feedback on unsuccessful applications.
Closing date: 9am, Friday 19th October 2018
Interview date: TBC