We are contacting you to introduce you to our email system that we will be using with immediate effect to send various messages/letters. This will also reduce the number of letters that we print and post home.
Should you need to email school for any reason can you please use the following email address detailing the recipient’s name in the subject line: -
Using this method of communication will ensure that your email is directed to the correct staff member and responded to in a timely manner,
If your child is to be absent for any reason, please contact the school, using the following (in order of preference):
· Email address: email@example.com
· Text number: 07860 097341
· Telephone number: 0161 456 4888 (Option 1 – absence line)
This term we will be rolling out SIMS Parent. With this you will be able to access important information about your child via a smartphone, tablet or computer. You will find the following available through the app:
· Important information such as attendance, punctuality, achievements and timetable
· School term, in-service training dates and contact details
· Access to your child’s KASH progress reports
· Access to update your contact details, so we always have the most up-to-date information in case of emergency
It is important that we hold your correct email address and that the messages are sent to the correct recipient. Please, therefore, let us know if you wish us to use an alternative email address and we will amend this on our system.
Please also contact us if you have received this message in error and we will remove you from our records.